ling ling ling

Saturday, November 1, 2008

graduated and happy holloween !!! 31-10-08

my class ... tis is a bone ... haha i look lik a teacher ??





well to everyone happy holloween!!!!
as for all pess viewer form 5!!!
congrats u hav already graduated from high school!!!
well pess high school is a school where ev
eryone will be gossipin around!!!
have fun !!! play around!!! and much more

n there is ... our graduation ... after today we wont be goin back to school till spm comes!!!
so i m gonna miss all the times i had wit all my frens !!!
in tis school
n the teachers tat help us every
time!!!
graduation is the time for us to say bye
bye ...
but in the other hand ...
tis is the time wh
ere a new story of life begins ...
so cheer up ... we will keep in touch after spm
k !!! promise!!!


after garduation we went to time square wit teacher to have lunch n then went pavillion to walk around ... well i ponteng my seminar becoz its graduation ... once in a life time!!! so i hope my parents will forgiv me lol ... 7pm we went to nga nga hill to hav our dinner ... haha ... there is a lot to talk abt but ... wat is more better then picha ? haha here enjoy!!!

me n kah mun ...
me n my kai mui ...

hoi lan, me, sharon
me n yee wan ...
me n my assistant monitor...
me n kah fhun ...


lorita n me ...me n hoi nee...
angeline n me!!
me n teng teng ...
kah kay n me ...

me n lai yee...

farah n me ...

alex n me ...
me n wai xing ...

more pic will be upload later






No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.