ling ling ling

Friday, November 21, 2008

dreams does comes true...

months ago when i had a dream tat i kiss my neighbour a guy ...
when he fecth me back from a so call date together wit his frens n me ...
after fecthing all of his frens home...
then the last passenger was me ... i wanted to tell him thx n then there happen ...
he kissed me ... lol ... at the time i was thinkin ... y the hell m i havin tis kinda dream...
but the end everything was clear...

when the day ... my neighbour came to my house to have group study ...
he was teachin my fren account ...n may be i got a bit of jealousy coming ...
n then there i was confessing to him on tat night ....
n then he told me he also have feelins towards me jus dont wan everything to get so fast ...
n manage to sacrifies something he really liks n i dislikes.. for me ...
i really m touch .. n i think i had made a good choice...
for someone who really know me for so long n lik me for so long ...
i must say best fren will also be couple one day ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.