ling ling ling

Sunday, November 30, 2008

30-11-08 last day of november tis year ...

the plan today was going out wit kah mun ...
but in the end kena ffk by her ...
coz her parents dun let hais...
then finally made the decision going out wit my dear /...
lol which i dint regret ... haha ....
had a lot of fun ... in so long time which i dint hold a guys hands de...
haha i feel so weird ... n dun feel comfortable...
he so tall i so short ...
lol ... weird yet manage to overcome tat feelings ....
haha had a lot of fun wit him although is jus shop walk here n there ...
eat n drink n chat ... lol ... which now i know ...
we do had a lot in common ... well ...
haha after tat i went out wit qi kit ...
who is him well he is a weird guy lol so long dint go out wit him de ...
haha found out tat he change a lot...
more happy n not emo ... yet still lik to advice me ...
coz my god bro ma ... tat manage to keep in touch till now ...
lol not bad ... pui him go buy his prom things ...
walk here n there ... then ...
eat things ... see him eat which he dun let me order food ...
coz ... i say i promise my father to go home eat ...
haha .... had fun thx to u my dar !!!... n u too la kit!!!

me n my dar ....

thx dar my finger lo0ok reall good haha ...

2 comments:

CINDY said...

hey,ur dar in girl toilet with u ar?

X!@o P!nG (LyNnEtE Foo) said...

lol no la ... sure
swt la u ...

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.