ling ling ling

Saturday, January 24, 2009

bryan low jun ken!!!

u are wat u are ... u do wat u do ...
i choose u from the beginning...
its not u choosing me...known u make my life brighter...
i had a great fren from last year ...
he know my mom went to london n he comfort me a lot ...
we then be best fre n even go pasar malam together ...
he been secretively in love wit me for 3 year ...
everyday after school passes my house ...sure will look inside ...
all this is u ... n all this make me feel happy tat i known u ...
u not worth for me ?
u scare i will be sad again?
u scare to see me cry again...
u said i m pampering u ...

but u also said in the message last night...

u said u are sorry ...
u said u love me?
u said u won let me go ...
u said u won forget abt me...

u made me feel so confuse !!! so sad so painful!!!
i have been in a relationship ...
n sure there will be arguement n tears too...
n fights... n misunderstanding...
but i can still last for 8 months last time...
but now... jus for 2 month n all this happen!!!
i though its my fault !!!
actually i dun wanna have the break ...
i jus dun wan to see u sad too anymore!!! u know when u are in the sad mode...
its really hard for me to communicate wit u ...
u are always bryan low jun ken!!!
from the beginning i choose u ....
i won regret even u said u are so much a horrible person ...
i still dun care!!!! i still will wait ...
i jus scare when times goes by u will find a better gurl then me....
i scare i cant accept tat ... n be sad again...
n i scare when times goes by ... we won contact each other anymore....
i also scare u won care of me anymore...
u are confuse n anything i dun care !!!
u wan time to think i giv u ... i jus hope we will be lik last time again ...
even if it takes for me to suffer in an acident or die!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.