ling ling ling

Saturday, January 10, 2009

family ...

a family tat stay in a banglow ...
a family with father mom siblings ..
a house tat has every thing tat a child needs ..
but the most valueble thing tat a child needs is their support behind them ...
when one child falls ... or feel disappointed on ...
n yet the most they wants is their parents to look up on ...
n support them ... but y ....
y a family wit so many wonderful things ...
there r lost of a most important member in the family ...
n left wit one support n yet he always put cold water on me!!!
scld me !!! dun even cares how i feel!!!
y in the house there r another children of urs!!!
y u always attack me!!! n always scold my mom !!! y u always need to scold me n put my mom into the matter !!!
even i dint do anythings wrong u say i m ...
even i do so much u dun even appreciate !!!!! even i help u !!!
u dun even say thx!!!! wat the fuking father r u !!!
becoz of ur fuking stupid chracter!!! u always make my heart bleed!!! crying for no reason!!!
guess wat ... thx to u !!! i already think ur dead i dun even think u r my father anymore!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.