ling ling ling

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

today life28-01-09

work today was a horror hmm manager sport check my shop ...
the shop manager la ... when my senior went out go tea break ...
then left me one person in the shop ...
the manager asked me where the hell those ppl suppose to work ..
one take leave without permission another went tea break left me new staff there alone..
the manager was so angry tat he scold tat tea break guy ...
i was sick today ... working today lik blurring hole day ... suffering in the staff room headache,,,

my lunch break ... went to food court ..
pass by j cob donut ...i remember something ...
one year ago i went there wit someone after watching jumper..
so long since then now ... i remember when i did...
i feel lik my tears wanna drop out again ...


after work went home ...
play cards wit tat yong jian jj n his fren ...
lol i won abt rm15 then jj call yong jian to be the host ...
coz yong jian bankrupt de so he jus put rm5 out n say if this go away ...
i won play again ...lol his rm5 stays there till the games end ... lol
swt lucky ...

after tat went out wit bryan to mc donald yum cha ...
hmmm even we talk lik normal ppl ...
lik jus frens... somehow i feel inside ,,..
i feel lik holding his hands...
i feel lik hugging him ...
after mc donald went back home ... we sit on my house swing ...
chat till 2.30am...
tats when i have fantasy tat i wanna kiss him ...
hug him or hold his hands....
in such a long time since i hear he called my full name...
i heard ... i feel ...somehow i lie tat i say i dun care i can live wit it...
but i was wrong ... i lied to u again ...
feel so painful ... y i need to lie ? y he still love me n i love him ...
y cant we be together ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.