ling ling ling

Friday, January 9, 2009

9-1-09

lol today went to pasar malam wit bryan my bro ...
went there purpose is to see bryan coz colelge cant see him so much de ...
n he wants to drink starbuck!!!
hmmm anyways ... while walking in pasar malam ...
i saw ... mei yee!!! sarah n ben !!!
wow so long dint see them de ... mei yee even offer me a job !!!
my long lost buddies... hmmm walk not long i saw m
y ex ... unfortunately ...
we keep on saw him ... lol n he giv us a type of faces where he don seem to lik wat he seeing ...
who cares as long i have bryan... lol
becoz of me missing him often tis few days cant see him ma wat u aspect ler...
so he gave me two of hs shirt for rememeberence ... n one wit his sweat n smelll ...
so i can replace him for tat shrit n his jerssey .!!! basketballer of smk sri sempurna!!!
lol when he gave me ... i feel kinda romantic ... well romantic movie always the bf giv the gf his jerssey !!!
n u know wat i got one too!!! happy syok gila!!!
his jersey so long ... almost touch me knees...


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.