ling ling ling

Friday, January 2, 2009

bored day n childish day ever ... 2-1-09


the tenaga nasional celebrate wit us for the new year is to get us sweat lik shit ...
by switching off the power of my neighbourhood ... from 1030am ...till fukin 430 pm
i was sleepin till 1pm coz of boredness ... porr my sis ... ntg to do run here n there in my house...
n my neighbour well ... gossping everywhere ...
even gossip abt me while i sleepin n my ears still can hear wat they say ...
saying me a pig for sleepin till so late ...
the stupid thing was ... well he is jus my neighbour not even my father ..
my fether also dint say a thing abt it ... so 8 for wat ...
then i wake up on the wrong side of the bed ... started to scold my neighbour in my house wit a loud voice hoping him to hear tat ./...
then me n my sis make things out from using the glowing stars ...
then bryan went my house cos i tel him i m bored .. me him n my sis play games tat is really lame..
such as monopoli ... n aeroplane cheese ... well stupid!!! 
haha n we get childish when we started to play hide n seek ... well lol ...
had a great time today !!! thx to tenaga nasional !!!


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.