ling ling ling

Friday, January 2, 2009

happy one month aniversary ...

dar finally we one month de ... 
lol jus one month .... when onli one year ?? haha ...
anyways ... i love u really much ...
dun think u r the most horrible guy ever !!!...
pls u r the person who know me more then anyone ...
even my impression also u can tell tat wat i m thinking ... 
i m touch by tat ,... i dun need gucci hand bags... i dun need jimmy choo's shoe ...
all i need is u by my side ... even though we fight ...
but after tat ... i will still love u ...
even u dun treat me good lik wat u says ... i feel its enough for me already ...
cos u r the one who make me feel when i not wit u ... i m lost !!!
u pamper me really much ... u spoilt me ... u always say sorry even its my fault ...
tat make me really love u real much ... becos u r the one who make me feel u love me too ...
u will do every faces jus to make me smile ... or laugh ... tat really make me feel happy 
i love u dar really much ... hope we won argue again ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.