ling ling ling

Monday, January 26, 2009

cny reunion!!!


the most memorable outng wit family ..
my mom side of the family ...
went for a dinner wit them ...
i giving ang pau to my cousin which make me their aunt
so tehy call me aunty ... lol 
coz father not free n my mom in london
so ... haha reach my bigest uncle house ...
he call my mom ... the phone passing around from one to another ...
haha which make me feel so happy tat they actually misses her ...
hmmm then went dinner ...
dinner was a fight!!!which has two tables.. one for adults n one for us children
we need to squeeze 15 ppl in one table which made the food not enough for us ...
we need to fight for it faster the better !!!
after dinner went to my aunt house...
lol gamble wit black jack ... n also cho dai d!!!
i won my bro n my cousin money for cho dai d... jus onli two games...
haha hmmm the end i count i won rm ten !!!
jus playing two game of cho dai d... n the card from 3 till 9 is ten cent ...
n the cards from 10 till aids,, is 50 cent d is rm1~
haha geng ler!!!
then went home ... at 1230 am ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.