ling ling ling

Monday, May 3, 2010

think i have many posts tat i missed out lately ...
becos i was too busy on my studies ... my exam is coming up ... n i still fooling around....
but still pay attention on my studies as well ...
i m kinda stress with the studies... n wat if i failed ... i dare not think abt tat ....
so i must have the confident in me n say i must pass no matter wat !!!

so jus u all guessing around what happen to me ?
well i shall tell u wats going on with my life...
yes on the month of april ... i was busy ... darn busy i mean...
with my assignments.... presentation ... moral exams... n studies...
and most of all " MY DARLING MING YAU's BIrthday ''
i m busy thinking of a plan to celebrate birthday for him ...
but in the end everything has planned ...
and i jus need to follow him where ever he goes....
1st stop genting highlands... for him to gamble since he love tat a lot...
but i didnt get to follow ... as i m still in college having moral exam...
n i need to go buy some material to make a birthday card for him ...
so i choose not to go ... but kinda sad feel left out >.<
after he finish with his game .... he come down to fetch me .... at 2 till 5 i was getting ready for every thing making sure ... everything i wanna surprise him is perfect ...
n think of an way to make him disappointed n than have hope again ...
n by the time i finish his birthday card n plans... n i get ready my self to wait for his arrival on my door step ....
at 6 30pm he fecth me n we head to 'Aloha club' for a drink with his frens....
when i get in to his car ... with my bag ...
i hand him his 1st present tats ferreroroche' chocolate .which is in a heart shape box...
i handed it to him n said : this is my heart to u .... ( which on cost rm 12 )
his reaction haha .... i describe as disappointed ... haha ... cos i think he will say in his mind ...
har ?? my birthday gift is only lik this ?? .... wat the hell ... haha something lik that ...
but to me he say : u giv me anything oso i will feel happy n love it a lot ....
so we talk in the car for few mins...
later .. i than only took out his second gift which is the wallet card holder thingy ....
than only he feel lik ahhaha i can see his happy to receive tat than the chocolate... hahhaah....
so in the club his already half drunk... i knew it cos he started to talk oddly ...
but i did manage to giv him his 3rd present which is the card when we get home... his still conscious haha had a lots fun tat day ...
so happy birthday to u darling
i hope u happy always...
successful in ur coming future ...
i will always support u ..



yes another thing was ... i have a crocs of my own ....
i know croc is not a in kinda shoe for teenager ... but its kinda cute shoe for me...
n guess who brought it for me ?? haha my darling ... thx ....
its reall my favorite ... everyday i wore it ... where ?? at home... haha
cos i cant take it when it get dirty .... thx my dear ... i love u a lots!!!


well actually planned to bake cup cake for his birthday ... but in the end...
i postpone it ,... till after few days later ....
i made for him ... n he say its ok only ... but i can see that 'xing fu ' feeling in him hahha
haha ... than after giving him the cupcakes... i went off to clubbing ... haha but these few days ... clubbing i cant take any picture ... cos of my best fren jodee... she cant go club since she have tat boy fren... hahaha....
ok back to my cup cakes... his mom say its very nice... n the next day ... its finish ...kinda fast ... haha i m surprise as well...

oh yea n jodee 's birthday ... happy birthday to her ....
yes n we celebrated her birthday in a restaurant called 'DELICIOUS'
in jalan tun razak ... its a fancy restaurant which is consider as fine dining ....
per person i think its rm50 ... jus for a dinner ....
consider okay la ... with all the services .. n the food .. i think its worth going for....
had fun time tat day ....



besides birthdays... i attended ... n dates i go for.. i did had fun time with my dear best fren kah mun ... to the garden n watch some movie called " the loser" may be i m not into the movie... so i dint quite enjoy it also .. as for her comment its ok .... but to me .. har?? dont call me to comment lo ... hahha ... quite boring ....





so after funs with frens... yes one more big thing is tat ... i cut my hair ... i know it look ridiculous ... haha ... n my darling think so too ... yesh so i need to wait for it to be longer 1st /... than back to normal fringe again ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.