ling ling ling

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

jian birthday






















oh yea forgotten abt another guy's birthday ...
his my besty ... for a guy ... but we dint keep in touch tat often de...
hahah ... cos his working n i m studying ...
well cut all the crap n here my wishes to u ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (i know its past de )
wishes tat u will get wat u want in life...
hopefully u will get a gf as soon as possible ...
wish u can be more leng chai lo ... like a korean ... ur fav rite,,,
and so much more...
and dun not forget me...

yea we celebrated his pre birthday in delicious .... tat when the 1st time i been tat place....
yea thx to his parents ... they spend us for dinner....
and yea we had a great time....
n me haha i m fighting camhore with a DSLR ... which my fren own ...
cant bit my camera though....


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.