ling ling ling

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i m bored ...


i m bored with life...
i always study nowadays.... make me feel so not interested in studying anymore...
really feel lik throwing all the book out of the door... or burn it if i can ...
than set a fire ... and than cook something on it ... hahha
feel so so so so bored ah ...
my head is filled with economic ... cos i jus finish making notes for tat subject ...
now i need to start with my law...
law notes is all finish and ready for me to jus memorize... but lazy ... haha ...
and account haven even started or can say haven even touch yet ,
OMFG ... wat to study for account i oso dunno ...
so now i jus need to do is ... memorize law cos its the 1st subject ...
at 14 of may ... i gonna be dead ... wish me luck by than ...
hope i can survive ...


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.