ling ling ling

Saturday, May 15, 2010

things happens


ya i just started my AS exam ....
n yes ... the 1st subject is law!!!....
n yes i dint sleep that often lately ... always sleep late n study at night ....
just wanted to get at least a B in my exams ... all the subject ...
n yes i always go partying ... therefore i need to study lik mad now....
yes i regretted but somehow my character just cant change when ppl ask me to go out to have fun....
n yes when i m having exam the time i still can think of vacation....
see how my personality is ... >.< .... i know i m a rotten kid....
a bad ass who wasting my mom money ...
n yes abt my law exam... its was erm ... the question was not tat direct as last few years...
this year the question was so darn indirect that the question can actually link to so many chapter...
n we needed time to think n fast !!!....
but the exam was only limited with 1 n a half hour to complete 3 essay with at least 500 words..
my hand pain lo !!!

ya ... after that exam ... i though everything will go smooth ...
n me n my bf argued .... for few days tat we dint really actually talk to each other ...
n i dun really wanna bother abt it cos my exam come 1st ...
but i admit i miss him ...
n him too tat y i went out with him at night on friday to go leisure mall pasar malam ...
when everything happens....

if i dint go there at the 1st place ,
if i dint dress up with a skirt tat dint have a pocket ,
if i dint ask him to bring me go pasar malam ....
if i dint bring out my bag tat time n should leave it at his car ,
if i dint become so hunger abt food ... n especially durian ....
if i dint bring out my mom's atm card....

then i would not have been facing problems right now....
hais yea ... while after finish walking pasar malam ...
n we decided to buy some durian ... haha ... our fav ....
then ... while my bf was choosing some....
i was standing one side waiting for him...
n yes... while i was waiting ... my bag was snatch by a motorist .... who happen be a snatch thief ...
then i dint even have time to scream but jus pull my bf n say :
TAT GUY STOLE MY THINGS

then i point the direction he went ...
n he run towards him....
but he could not catch him ... because tat the thief is with a motor cycle ....
catching him with a percentage tat is very small....
n ended up crying the whole night ....
but i need to thank u my bf tat happen to bravely run toward tat guy ... no one can predict wat will happen if he able to catch up to tat thief n they fight ??... then i need to send him to hospital if he was injured terribly ...n i will be very sad...
n thx tat he bring me to police station not one station but two.... cheras then pudu ...
then ... after tat .... he still gave me some money as for my pocket money ...
he is such a keeper right ....

even tat i whole night keep quite ... i noe his character he doesnt lik seeing me sad... n being quiet .... but he stay with me n help me solve atm card problem ...
bar my phone line...
bring me to police station ... n trying his best to get back my bag ...
n gave me some money which he scare tat i dun have any ...
yes his great bf ... no doubt of tat ...
this wil be my IC till i get one ... sigh ...

really thinking back wat happened ... really freak me out ,...
n i scared to bring bags out anymore.... better be careful next time not only me but u readers out there too...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.