ling ling ling

Sunday, May 9, 2010

~dating

well... its the next day .. n i struggle myself to wake up at 12 pm....
i slept at 5 am .... really really feel very tired ...
then i sms with my darling to tell him pick me up after he finished work at 1pm...
well why i struggle myself to wake up ...
becos already few days i neve see him ... n we make appointment that today is our day ...
hahah.... so ... he pick me up at abt 1.45pm...
i dunno why he come so late ... usually he won... but i dint question him becos may be he need to work late ... so he say he bring me out to eat ...
when we reach o the restaurant ... his fren was already there ....
i m kinda shock.... cos he neve tell me anything abt frens....
than ... while eating .... his fren kinda burst the surprise his abt to giv me....
he actually went to leisuremall brought ticket for movie...
that y his late.... haha

this movie was kinda bored at the front ... n the back interesting la...
may be i think its kinda confuse cos i dint watch iron man part 1 .... that y i kinda feel bored gua...
too much talking at the front part de....
but overall its okay !!!


so after movie n brunch ... i went to his house ....
i sleep there becos i really feel very very sleepy ....
at 8 pm he woke me up for dinner.... hahah really happy ....
to had an outing with u ... whole day .... hmmm n u say i fat de >.< ... dunno la...
may be exam stress therefore eat a lot ... haha...

well... the next morning ... went out for breakfast with him ... haha...
than after breakfast he still wanna eat some junk food... haha fatty ....
but i lik ... hmmm than went to buy toto....
uncle betul ... tapi ... he say if he win 5 mil ... he can buy a honda city for me...
such a sweet talker... hope its real ... dun win 5mil than run away from me .. haha...
so now start praying u win 5 mil ok ?? ... haha ...jus to get my own honda city >.<

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.