ling ling ling

Thursday, May 6, 2010

pressure alert


anyways... pressure coming to me now...
its jus one more week till my exam... and i still go out with my sis ...
n polish my nails when i m bored...
well... the most pressuring thing was...
my dear boy fren send something so sweet to me trough facebook mail.....
i do not know ... hais ... i very very sad when i think of it...
there is only two step tat he will be taking ...
one is still be there for me n support me to the fullest ...
and another ... i think u can guess wats tat ...

hais ... really make me feel depress sometimes...
hmmm but really did studied ... but dunno la... i know ppl say when u studied u won fail...
nut wat if i studied the longer way and ... the more stupid way ?? will i fail than??
hais i dun wanna think or talk abt it de....

hmmm so i had my lunch in mid valley with my sis today ...
i think its a funny thing when i m abt to dig in to my mushroom soup ...
i put some cheese on it ... n the bottle of cheese spill in my mushroom soup as the cover was not screw in properly .... haha ... so ... half of the bottle of cheese gone ...
and sadly my mushroom soup is oso gone....

after munching ... we went shopping for a while as for me to release some stress ...
after studying for hours at home ... n i dint get out from my house for 24 hours de ...
hhaha... so ... i went window shopping ...
but somehow ... i could not stop my self from buying things...
so yea i brought some cute lil hair clips...


headed home... and polish my nail ... cos i was thinking whether to follow my darling boyfren to pub with his pals ... in the end ... i dint follow ... cos i think its his night anyways ... cant always follow him ... will make him feel bored of me later on....
hahah so considering of me right ?? ...
so abt my nail ... walah ....




is it nice?? ... i copy from some magazine.... which i think is real nice...
but than ... its hard to do when it come to the right hand by using my left hand to paint it ...
well i think its similar to impossible... so i didnt paint n leave it jus unpainted...
unfair ......... of me ... haha ...

sorry darling ...... if i disappoint you .... i really did my best ... may be not hais i dunno la...
i will gambateh till the end of time.... support me ~ support me ~ support me ok!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.