ling ling ling

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

hurt me so much...

today ... after arguing with you abt dealing with the dates... of seeing me...
cos i jus wanna see u one day with a longer timing ...
than we start arguing ....
it really make me feel sad when i wonder ... whether u really miss me or not ...
after arguing ... we settle the 1st problem /// than went out for a while...
than ... we start talking abt things laughs n smile... tilll my birthday ...
u say u won able to attend... n u dun even remember when is my birthday ??
wats this ?? do u really love me ?? i question my self ... really make me feel lik crying ... but still bare with it n smile ... n u say u cant attend ?? ,,, i still bare with it n smile ...
though u will call me go ur house to see u longer ... but no ...
raching home u promise to bring me to crocs warehouse sales....
in the end say u cant ....
wanted to make u cup cakes... n u say ... u dun lik them ...
in a day ... u hurt me ... 5 times...
and the sixth time ... is when before u go to bed ... u said u doesnt missed what we usually do ...
hais.... 6 times in a row... my heart stop beating when i saw ur message ...
really make my tears flow... n wonder whether ... u love me ?? or not ?? ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.