ling ling ling

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

for so long i neve really blog already ...
now is jus a blog abt my life...
yea its interesting ... with my frens ..
n yes !!! i get back together with my boy fren de... finally this is official this time ...
no more hanging ...
tat can really make me focus better on my studies...
but one thing i really doubting me ... hais nvm ....
is it good thing or bad??
yea n his birthday coming up...
jus really wanna spend every moment with u while ur birthday ...
but than u make me choose??
n u say u respect me ?? or ... u dun wan me interrupt??
but nvm at least u gave me ur one day ... one day for me to show u how much i love u !!!
not saying ur not good ... but than ... just sound so not right !!!.... understand?? ...
becos mostly when i see guys fren birthday ... will always have his gf beside him....
jus feel ... so wrong ... may be u wan ur space i get it .. but i cant fully accept it ....


really dun wanna predict wat will happen in the future... seriously make me scared....
but i go through once ... second time wont be hard to go through anymore...
seriously doubting again ... hais....
i think this time ... its official ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.