ling ling ling

Monday, January 25, 2010

continue of sorrows...

hais ... yes i jus got back my law result ... its really kinda bad comparing with the previous exam...
but the lecturer comment on my exam was...


your are doing fine with the argument with the points u gave me...
i can see tat u have improve from the previous exam....
all you need to do is to learn how to write faster ( becos u uses 1 and a half hour to finish 3 essay how la)
good ... keep working hard ... >.<

lol i was lik then why the hell i get lower marks compare with last time??

well here goes my emotional times again....
i called my mom telling her abt all my marks...
hais... she is not sad neither happy ....
well... i nothing to say but jus to hear wats she comments abt my marks...
while she comments on the phone....
my tears keep flowing down....
i neve really feel so so so down to earth when it comes to exam marks....
then why now?? then yes my mom really knows me well...
becos i cal feel the stress and the pushing and the looking down by lecturers... and the tense....
which i dun usually get when i was younger....
well i should start my hard work now... before its really too late for me to turn back....
yes i made my choice... so now i need to work hard for it ....
nothing else matters but just my studies...
i hope i will keep this promise to myself till the end of the this year where i finish every single of my exams....
i will expect an A or at least a B for every subject i took....
i need to believe in my self ... well how could i give up my self .... where everyone can do it ....
y not me!!! so i need to bare with it ,....
no more fun and games... no more fooling around, it will be just me n my studies....
SERIOUSLY YIN PING quit PLAYING AROUND LIAO>>>>

hais i hope i can succeed but 1st way to success is to pull my self together to stop my self from fooling around... HAIS this is the hardest thing to do when everywhere there is negative externalities ....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.