ling ling ling

Friday, January 22, 2010

achievements for year 2009

i get my perfume tat i always wanted
i get the laptop tat i always dreamed
i get to go into college
i get to get a okay result for my spm
i get to buy quite a number of branded shirts
i get to buy some expensive designer bags, shoe, shirt
i get to know frens in college ...
i get to celebrate my birthday lik mad
i get to keep in touch with frens even after spm
i get to spent my time with my beloved boy fren ...
even this year i broke ups couples of time ...
but i really appreciate every second being with u and u and u ...
thx...
i get to live this year with a happy face on me ...
also thx to my frens... n to family supporting my back ...
my family problems doesnt seem to be so bad as year 08 ...
haha i guess year 2009 is okay afterall

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.