ling ling ling

Friday, January 8, 2010

after a full whole day without ur sense ...
i have been wondering have i did the right thing at the 1st place i choose to do ...
if i did y m i feeling so pain ....
feeling lik to torture my self to feel every pain i have ...
n will always have the intention of cutting my wrist ...
eating 10 tablets of panadol??
killing my own soul ....

i once gone through this kinda situation where evrything ....
my parnets my family my frens... my lover is gone ... shut their door on me...
but now there r plenty of frens to cheer me up ... there r family tooo ...
n i only lose is my heart to you ...
its broken badly ... into pieces ... every piece represented the cruelness tat u treat me ....
disappointments tat u make me feel .... the painfullness i gone through my own without u ....
n its much more suffering then i ever though it will be....
its much suffering then the 1st time i experience this situation ... where is even worst then this ...
but it seems my heart n soul have been with u too deep too long ...
it make me suffer everyday without u talking to me ...

where have u been ?? ... i wish i could jus die in an accident ...
or sleep in a coma....
or even have a brain surgery to erase everything abt u ....
i missing the sense tat u gave me ...
or the voice tat belong to u has been so far apart from me...
i wish tat i could see u ... once again

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.