ling ling ling

Sunday, January 17, 2010

wedding ...

friday n saturday ... will be my cousin wedding ...
>.<>
hahahaha.... hmmm anyways... its okay la ....
i can meet back with my family ,,....
for friday ,... its kinda bored la...
but i kinda frustrated ....
cos my father drive the car till the destination .... he then pass the key to me...
n call me to park the car....
wat the hell ... wat u think i m ?? jockey ??
oso need pay money de wor... excuse me ...
hais ..... then after the reunion then i dirve home .. sien ... reach home at 12am....
i very tired de.... hais ....

saturday wake up very early to go for the wedding thingy ....
but although we went there so early also ...
we were late oso ... swt ... then my dad n my aunties n uncle keep talking till 2pm ...
swt very sien la... so play with small ppl ( children)
hahah.... now i know .. its not easy to take care of small childrens...
then i drive home again ....
this time ... me n my dad argue a lot in the car becos ... the road were really jam...
n i still use the road to get us home...
i m not familiar with the way home also then dun call me drive la...
plus he giv me last min advice to turn left n right ,...
i beh tahan de.... gonna explode!!!


start from this pic ...



till this pic everyone was too bored till keep play nintendo DS n PSP n I phone only >.<






then at night dinner .. 730pm we take off ... from our house to the restaurant ( Regal restaurant ....
the food ah eh okay la...
i only go there to eat shark fin soup but it really make me disappointed on thier shark fin soup
its really awful .. plus i was wondering is it those shark fin soup tat sell in pasar malam ...
becos it really taste lik those selling in pasar malam ...
n a lot of uncle aunty singing ?? hais .. my ear wanna explode de...
>.<>
but i did la... a bit only not lik when i m small i enjoy a lot when i go weddings...

tat guy act tall only la..



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.