ling ling ling

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i m back


finally after a long 2 week of no internet in my house...
due to some reason of raining thunder strike n the bloody tm net neve fix it ...
they take their own sweet time to fix the bloody internet ... hais... so pist off!!!
anyways,... lately i have major things to say ... ahhaha after this post bah ...
hmmm so i went shopping for cny goods!!! hais when it come to near cny ...
i will have bad mood ...
cox i need to think abt money problems...
father nagging me to buy everything ... for cny ...
n money for ang pau n those...!!! ah!!! money !!!
anyways... really very headache!!!
hmmm n i will start to miss my mom becos ... i m not used to do all these...
n now i need to take care of these... its really hard!!! so appreciate wat u have now...

so i went shopping for my new year cloths in sg wang ...
cheap n nice rite... hahah ...i dint really planned to buy anything for cny cloth...
but i can resist when it come to shopping!!!
haha i brough 3 dress one skirt one long pants n it only cost me for rm200
cheap rite... n my mom giv me rm500 to buy cloths...
oh yea i colour my hair again ... it cost me rm 250 /... so ... i got extra rm50 to masuk packet ...

anyways this asam laksa taste really good!!! in sg wang six floor opposite the green box
this too it taste good!!!



then after few days later my sis birthday ...
hahah ... wish u good luck for ur upsr ok ... so so so sorry for the late post of ur birthday ...
cos line problem hahah ... then ... tats it i think ...






No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.