ling ling ling

Sunday, February 28, 2010


26 feb 2010

sms u when i get up ... well today dunno why i was so darn tired...
then when i sms u ... u also jus only wake up ... and then i ask u whether u wanna go out eat lunch with me n u say ok ,... cos i miss u oh ... and u too cos when yesterday i call u say i going to bed u tell me u miss me too hahah ... hmmm then after tat my fren call me out then i tell u ...
and u sms me ask me wat time de go sleep lo ... then i dint reply u call me hahah ... so sweet ...
so after lunch ... u went back home n i followed n then u sleep i watch tv ... when u sleep the time u keep hugging me while i sit next to u n watch tv ... how sweet >.<... then ur fren called n call u to go gamble u bring me as well... u gamble i watch tv swt ... haha after u finish then u tell me u feel lik going genting swt after we dinner n lent ic from ur fren ... we went to genting ... with ur another fren ...in genting while we walking oso u still hold my hands ... plus today i wear the shirt u say too sexy de ... u feel tat u dun lik haha ...u 1st time worry of me wearing cloths oh...

27 feb 2010

once i wake up i sms u agian ... dunno why i lately keep wanna see u ... i really feel so wanna see u ... n my sms waken u ... n then you actually wanted to go jungle walking but in the end becos u wanna company me u didnt go ... n u ended up watching movie with me... at 1st we were very happy got laugh n talk in the car ... i feel so so happy u these few days make me feel very happy ... bring me go here n there ... so in the end u wanna watch the movie call HERE COMES FORTUNE
well i wanted to watch big small soldier but in ther end i jus listen to u bah cox u already risk not going mountain climbing for me ... i cant say anything lo ... hmmm but u buy the ticket is at 2.15pm ... which i n u also havent eat breakfast ... n we only left with 30 min to eat ... well... i asked u with a good manner tat whether we have time to eat meh ?? then u used a very loud and lik scolding tone to reply me ... saying why no time to eat oh ... then wat u want ah ,,... eat faster la... hais u say how will i still have the happy face to see u leh ?? then when we get into the car i call u park the car we eat at the shopping mall .. u say i too much de.... hais... ( where will a ppl will still smile when anothe people scold u de leh ??) then we eat in a restaurant ... i already control my self not to show u faces... show u my temper ... n i was suffering from flu stucking on my nose i cant breath properly .. then we neve talk till after movie... even during movie i hold ur hands n hug u ... u also no reaction i know tat u already very angry me.... then we go up to the car u say u wanna fetch me home cos u dun wanna see my black face ... but i bag u i still wanna see u ... so we went to ur house ... even how i hug u oso u dun giv a damn abt it ... hais... till after dinner with ur fren ... only u start to talk back with me hais ... finally leh .. during dinner oso i know u no more angry me de when u take vege for me haha ... then after that we go ur house watch tv till abt 9.30 ... ur fren call ask u whether u wanna go clubbing .. i know u wont go de ... but u say becos of me ... u go .. hahaha ... really ma?? u send me home n change... then 11pm u pick me up again ... then we went to get ur frens n go to maisoon to wait de... b4 we went in ... u tell me today ur single and available ... then i tell u i oso single and available loh then ... then u lik got a bit not song ... haha ... thx for paying for me ... then when get in u usually wont take picture with me but today u take a lot pic with me oh ... then u see me dancing only ... i really have fun with jodee ... and u only stand there and see us ... haha ... hmmm well after i finish dancing with jodee i came back to u n dance with u ... dunno u say before u wanna see me dance in clubbing b4 and now u see de so wats ur opinion leh ?? very cha leh ... haha ... hmmm and u got kiss me n tell me u love me very much in my ear ... i so happy oh !!! ... today u total tell me ilove u this 3 words abt 2 times de!!! ... and take picture with me i very happy de...


28 feb 2010

today u went mountain climbing ... and me i wait u at home till 4pm... u say i change not become last time de yin ping cos i usually always nag u y neve bring me out .. but i lately dun feel lik u bringing me out becos when go out i cant have quality time with u de,... well then i have dinner with ur family ... u keep asking me y ur mom treat me so good ... then i really feel lik asking u y ur mom dint treat ur ex so good ma?? ... i keep wanna act sleep cos i wanna over night in ur house...( lately i act sleep oso same reason)... but everytime when i wanna do so .. u sure need to go out with ur frens.. hais .. so at night go ur fren house to gamble... they saw me lik see ghost only lik very surprise y i will come with u ... n keep asking me wats our relationship ... what should i answer frens?? best frens?? ai mei ?? or gf ?? i really dunno ... so i cincai answer them only ... i m confuse whether to ask u back together or not ... becos i know ur answer will still be the same... we broke up 1 month de ... so fast one month de... and me i still got 4 more week then trial exam de... i dunno whether i can put full attention on my studies when i thinking abt u ... i know i sound childish ... but its the truth i cant lie u n my self ... i hope till i exam u will still there to support me and be with me... i scare when u not here to do so .. i scare i will just cry and not study ... hope we will be back as couple in the future... i will wait ... no matter wat ...




No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.