ling ling ling

Saturday, February 13, 2010

sorry abt these few day neve have the time to upload my blog n now i will upload !!!
well... as i know valentine days coming ...
so HELP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE have organize a valentine event in the college...
where everyone need to pay rm 20 for entrance fee...
and then the event was a disaster
not a lot people turn up ...
and the proportion of food is way too little ...
but there are hitz . fm cruse there ...
where we play some fun game n win some cool prices...
well i got 7 place... n then i won a hand lotion .. how abt tat??
and then ...kah mun won two tickets to cosmo world ...
n she gave it to me... swt??
i go with who oh ?? ....
anyways we really feel very bored of the event its wasting time n money ...
so decided to head to chilis for dinner... cos neve eat ??
so ..we have more fun being in chilis then the event so how suck is it??














friday morning went to pavilion with kah mun my sis ...
cos kah mun wants to do last min shopping for CNY ...
finiding a skirt to match with her tops...
if i m not mistaken ... we been into 10 shops till we found the right one for her...
n me i oso cant help my self to buy something!!
i hate u kah mun !!!
yea... then ... we watch VALENTINE DAY the movie...
walau ... is really very very very very nice!!!!
you alll readers should watch it... especially for gurls out there...
yes u ... you should watch with ur bf ..
becos u all may need a shoulder to cry on ...
glad to have my sis beside me to share the pain n feelings in me...
hahah ... hmmm i had fun being with my best frens...





No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.