ling ling ling

Thursday, February 18, 2010

chinese new year...



lol from the cny eve ...
i had reunion dinner with my family ... hahah ...
then after reunion dinner i had ntg to do ...
then a sms from kah kay ... telling me tat she wanna go genting...
cos wanna try her car,,, swt right?
then i called kelvin to join us n there we go ... genting ...
haha obviously its kinda bored up there... but we get to watch fire works... n jus in time...
hahah ... then yum cha in genting ahhah





valentine day n also cny 1st day ...
guess who i went out with ??
hahah shhhh... its a secret ....
well we both actually planned to watch movie...
but unfortunately ... mid valley too many ppl was there...
then we ended up playing monopoly in a coffee shop ...
simple n nice?? haha ... then later on i went to his house...
n take ang pau ... haha ... then after tat he fetch me home...
n then my frens came to my house to gamble ...
including shee ken ,tjun jin, ken jin, chee peng , ah ling , asmund , kelvin and kah kay ...
lol we play till crazy de... with my a bit help with my vodka....
then after tat we went out yum cha,,,, then they got bit tipsy de...
so they kinda crush their car... well n i told the person i went out today ...
he get so worried n call me immediately wow?? hahah
n such a coincidence i saw him there yum cha too hahah


second day of cny ... i waited for my aunt to come to my house to bai nian ...
waited from 11am till 1 pm only she come ... wth ??
then we had lunch n me n my family went to my father side aunty ...
yea... its very very very bored there in her house ... i fall asleep de!!!
then a message came telling me he wanna watch movie with me ...
so i actually needed to go another aunty house later on ...
but in the end becos of him ... i dint.. n then when i reach home he call me to wait for him till 10 pm...
but instead ... when 10 pm ... he told me he lazy n wanna sleep ...
so ... i got so so so mad... then my fren sms me to go out,,, instead they come my house again to play gambling ... n fire works...




third day of cny ...
well basically ... i went to my mom side of the family ... we had a very very full lunch ..
n yee sang also .. then go to my aunty house to gamble a while...
n who know my father gamble also ... n also very very "yellow"
he won so many money swt ??
hmmm then after finish gambling we continue our journey to go another aunty house who i dint get to go yesterday ...
after finish dinner .. i quickly get ready to go genting with kah kay again....
with joining my cousins.... had a lots of fun playing arcade games swt ...
i feel lik i m small again,,,




forth day of cny ....
i need to get up at 10 am.... jus to follow my frens go bai nian ...
lol ?? 1st house kah mun's house... then kah kay house... then my house...
then after tat we give up n we go sing k ... sing till 8 pm ... lol ?? then who knows...
me n kay was tired go back my house rest a while...
then fetch kah mun ... then we decided to go genting... swt again...
we are being addicted with the road... hahah








fifth day of cny ... i went out with a guy ... again.. hahha
with him i watch movie called 72tenants of prosperity
haha ... then while waiting for the movie ... we went to snooker ...
he n his fren play snooker... n me i sit there n eat my food...
then back to the movies again ....
tat movie its really funny !!1 u all should watch it when u r feeling down??
but its really really nice to watch ...
then after movie ... we went to his house.. to rest a while... then we had dinner...
in midah n we wtach 2nd movie again ...
called the 14 blade may be i m not tat into that movie i feel its kinda bored,...
i almost fall asleep in the movie ... swt .... then after tat we head home...




No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.