ling ling ling

Saturday, February 13, 2010


everyone wants wanna celebrate valentine day with the one they love...

when u read the above passage ... u sure have the name of tat special someone in ur mind right now
so why wait?? ... go ask he or she out ... u neve know the answer till u ask ...
but as for me...
i hate valentine day ...
i 3 years straight i lose my bf during the coming valentine...
when i was in form 5 ... i realize i dun love him anymore... then i said the two hush words...
when last year... me n my bf broke up becos we were not happy together... and then ended the relationghip...
when this year... its the same case tat me n my bf doesnt go well with each other... then we ended up breaking up...

yea 3 years i dint celebrate with my bf ... and i will get really really jealous when i see my fren's bf brought them teddy bear... chocolate... gift... cards with some sweet notes...
candle light dinner.. some romantic stuff...
but all these... i neve really experience b4...
at least last year i have 3 guys asking me to be his valentine ...
but now ... one also dun have .. hais ... and i only wish tat one will ask me out...
but i know tat he isnt a romantic person so i bet he won do anything oso ...
and this year chinese new year is on valentine day as well...
so my hope ?? jus faded away...

so i jus hate broken hearts on valentine day ...
hais its jus hurt when u go out n see so many couple around n your single...
why celebrate valentine day when everyone is single anyways??
but people always say love is in the air...
u wil found the right one when time comes...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.