ling ling ling

Sunday, December 6, 2009


today will be the last time me n my college fren go out watch movie this year...
we watch love happens... hahah ... kinda ok la ...
tat movie is touching ...
n if u lost someone u love really much ... lost as i mean is lik he /her is dead...
then u should watch tat movie ...
cry it all out ... hmmm dint take picture for today ... cox neve bring camera to college n also phone out of battery ... hahah ... but i sure had fun with them la of course...

after movie they went shopping again ...>.<
they r all shopping freaks...
hahah which i lik ... my frens ma .. i also lik shopping ...
but cant buy cox ... haha ... dun wan la ...
so i jus see them shop n control my self ....
haha ...reach home by 10pm ... kena scold by my dad ... >.<

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.