ling ling ling

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

tagged by chen ling (lil sis)

Five things you will find if you open my bag/backpack:
~phone
~camera
~lap top
~purse
~key

Five things in my bedroom:
~bed
~bra
~underwear
~pillow
~lap top

Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
~a vacation around the world
~sleep in hospital?( neve try be4)
~graduate from college ...
~be rich ??
~ successful

Five things that make me very happy:
~love , care
~outing (vacation ,shopping , gathering)
~lots of money
~surprises
~family reunited

Five things I need to do in my To-Do list:
~study>.<
~homework
~play n have fun
~pack my things to go langkawi today !!!
~wait

Five things some people may or may not know about you:
~i m a very outgoing crazy retarded person , I JUS LOVE TO HAVE FUN
~when i m having serious fun!! i will be a insane person
~i always think too much
~i always misses the people i love n care...
~i won bother person tat hurt my feelings

Five most important memories of the past year:
~finish high school, finish SPM
~memories tat my Ex gave me neve forgot each and everyone of them
~ my mom went to London in a short notice really do hurts...
~those CNY outing with my families
~those great outing with my frens

Five things I enjoy doing during my free time:
~eat
~shit
~sleep
~online
~tv

Five feelings I am feeling right now:
~fade up
~pist off
~confuse
~excited
~feel lik something missing

Last five songs I played:
~sexy bitch
~tik tok
~the show
~NO IDEA DE

Five things I have on my body right now:
~shirt
~pants
~underwear
~earings
~no idea

Five things I would really like to learn:
~kill people without getting caught
~earn fast money
~suicide tat i won feel a thing
~play piano lik a pro
~learn to be smart as those scientist

Five last things I have to say to five different people:
~chen ling ( i have no time de )
~ming yau ( i hope my absence these few days will make u think more abt u n my problems)
~daddy ( i m going langkawi to9)
~koko ( proud tat u working de and sorry abt the money )
~duncan and evoone ( thx for bringing me to langkawi trip)


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.