ling ling ling

Friday, December 11, 2009

pudding !!



me n my sis went shopping tat day ...
we went into the super market trying to get some grocery...
when we pass by the baking section ... we been attracted by the pudding box ...
haha n then we feel lik making them ( well actually my sis wanted to make them)


so when we reach home i m the one tat make them .. she read the description ...
since she was the one keep holding the box ...
haha at 1st it went well ....
then slowly come to the caramel part ...
she tell me to put 1/2 cup of milk into the caramel ...
which i stupidly believe her....
n then cook it n then she say its done ...
i was lik ha?? sure o not ... after the caramel is already harden ... then only i ask...
she forgotten the read the 3!!! so it was suppose to put 3 AND a 1/2 cup of milk ...
INSTEAD she jus tell me 1/2 cup ...
lol so we failed this task ...
i gave up making them ... in the end my maid the one tat make them ...
n then she succeeded i dun know how>.<
haha anyways have fun ... playing with those food ....
hahah ... finally me n my sis agree one thing ... tat we cant work as a team together ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.