ling ling ling

Monday, December 21, 2009

100 days = 100 shit ...

i m pist off !!!and angry tat ... he (aka my boy fren)...
think our 100 days together isnt tat important to him ...
and ... he bluff me ... y do u need to bluff me...
telling me u wanan buy things with ur cousin instead ....
u go pub with them ?? nonsense?? u can jus straight away tell me...
so dear sorry tat i need to go pub today ... but i will repay u back n celebrate together on christmas is it ok ?? at least i will say ok lo lik tat ... instead ...
u ask me i go buy thing lo u want me how wor... he suddenly call me buy things together
shits.... excuses ... fuk i hate to hear fuking excuses ...


.
so instead of sobbing at home my self...
thx to kit ying ....
she bring me out to go yum cha ....
in leisure mall haha ... talk a lot of nonsense ... n of course gossip bit bit...
and telling wats going on in life ... things lik these...
hmmm anyways we talk from 8.30pm till 10.30 pm...
in old town leisure mall ....
hahah ....thank you kit ying pui me !!!



then when i reach home...
i post i m single again in msn ... jus lik tat ... plenty of my frens ...
ask my wat happen .. jus a post ntg did happen dun worry ...

then kelvin offer me to go out yum cha with him ...
haha neve know i will jus joking saying i wanna go genting ...
then he really bring me there .,,,,
really thx !!!! i really appreciate it alot ...
swt ... chat chat chat ...
yum cha from old town ( i go old town twice but diff places) till go star buck yum cha....
lol genting was freaking cold lik shit !!!
becos it jus rain ... really cold ... n i was wearing short pants ...
regrets~....
n this guy haha drive up genting for 2nd time only then drive so fast ...
having heart attack ....
but yea should agree tat his quite geng de la ...
from guard house he rreach genting abt 22 min?? ...
consider ok ?? ... lol ... haha but anyways once again thx ....


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.