ling ling ling

Friday, December 18, 2009

thursday night


was kinda pist off when my boy fren tell me he isnt free to go to the langkawi trip ...
so i volunteer my self to back off the trip as well ...
really boommer!!!
becos i wanna celebrate Christmas with him ...
if not .... i will be going de!! fuk it !!!
so ... i was kinda pist off when i hear the bad news...
was lik few hours not talking to him directly ....
in his car on the way to OVER TIME to see his grand opening ...
its a German pub ... serve German beer....
lol n AKA super model of taiwan >> Ling Zhi Ling is also gonna be the host ...
lol i drink also hang over de .... kinda blurr de ....

after OVEr time ... then join my bf to his fren birthday ...
free flow of LOK LOK hahha ... not alcohol ....
full dou .... hhahah...
but i stilll kinda pist off of the bad news!!!
hope he keep wat he promise me lo ...
bring me to vacation after my term exam u say da!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.