ling ling ling

Friday, December 18, 2009

friday ...


was bored !!! then go out mid valley with my sis ..
to buy something ... hahah ....
after mid valley then went home to wait my bf to fetch me out ..!!!
haha then after tat ... went to pasar malam to have my dinner...
eat asam laksa ... taste ... ok ...
then went to leisure mall to watch movie ....
hahah ... when he see i pull out two ticket form my bag ... which i brought it earlier ...
he was kinda pist off ... cox i keep telling him havent time yet ...
dun nid so fast buy de ... sure got place de....
then he pist off he scare cant get a place .. n then pist off de...
haha ... when i pull out two tickets ... his face reaction was ...
PRICELESS>... lik dunno wanna scold me o feel happy abt it ...
SURPRISE!!! cant imagine i treat u so good leh ...
even yesterday night pist me off...
we watch Storm Warrior wow tat movie was ...
eh ,,, ok la... but too much graphic effect de !!!
if not quite nice lo !!! hahah ... finish movie then go home de >.<>

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.