ling ling ling

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

DATE

you gave me a surprise tat make me really happy ...
come to my house n pick me up ...
woithout telling me u r back from out station

DO THIS WHEN U R IN A DATE

then bring me out to pasar malam ....

DO THIS WHEN U R IN A DATE

when u r finding parking ... u shouted ...
soh hai !!! dun know how to come out ah !!!

DO NOT DO THIS IN A DATE!!!make her feel ur a mad person !!!

park lik a pro ... to impress her

DO THIS IN A DATE

while walking girl was walking with tat guy ...
he was too fast ... she cant catch up with him ...

DO NOT DO THIS IS A DATE!!!(making her feel lik u doesnt want to be with her ... wish to finish this outing as soon as possible !!!)

fetch her back home ...
and ask her whether she wan to go to ur house??
u already fetching her home !!!

DO NOT DO THIS IN A DATE~!!! when u fetch her home already is her intention tat u wan her to be home!!! n no second though !!!

do not tell her ...
i will be with u till 12 am in ur house ....
and then cant do it by forgotten to finsih ur duties!!
as gurl hate empty promises !!!


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.