ling ling ling

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

showing off to ppl bring u ntg !!! 24-09-08

today after my bio exam ...
well ok la the exam got study sure know how to do lo ...
haha anyways back to the topic...
there is one gurl (aka long lost best fren)who always drive to school nowadays...
n then showing off her car key n her car ...
n she know how to drive...
well ok la i admit i m jealous...
i cant drive to school while she can ...
but then today ... i walk my fren home...
(her house some wher near my school)
then i walk back to school to wait for my father ...
while walking back i pass by her car n all those ppl tat envy her havin a car ...
was saying OHH OMG ...
guess wat happen she crush a car ....
haha ... n there i was happily smilling ...
hahah ... muahahaha ....
yea i know i m bad well its not my fault ...
cant tahan ... well then those ppl say wa ... don know how to drive don drive lo ...
i even lik muahaha ....
ok la she is my best fren so call .. last time but then .//
used me ... now ... lik kinda enermy so tat y i m happy ...
not becoz i cruel la...muahaha ...
i feel so relife...



49 DAYS TILL SPM



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.