ling ling ling

Sunday, September 21, 2008

seminar for physic !!! 21-9-08


today i went for seminar for physic ...
guess wat ...
no place for me to sit ...
my frens dint sit wit me .. i so sad ...
but then waited then got one fren not so close de he is a guy ...
he very 38 ...

sit beside me ... kepp sms wit his gf ...
then i say yor u ah sms sms sms /...
not sien de mei he say no la .....
then when his gf eat lunch he kacau me ...
take my high lighter //
take the cover keep open close open close open close ...
then i say very fan la ...
snatch it back from
him ...
but he don let .... draw my hand ... plu
s waste my high lighter ...
colour the diagram on the paper...
-.- wu liao la him ... then i also sien de ...
he call me play one game lift up the leg //
who let down 1st who lose...
play till finish seminar both still don let down
then i also beh tahan de ... i let down he also say don say ... ayo earlier lik tat la ...
wat the...??
but ok la if no his present i think i sien de ... in a weird way thx u !!!



SPM 52 DAYS

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.