ling ling ling

Friday, September 26, 2008

last day of trial!!!27-09-08

well u notice tis is abt the last day of trial///
haha ... today is ph
ysic paper 2 !!
wa/...
ok la tat paper ... can sa
y know how to do lo../
then after school i went out wit my fren h
oi lan kit ying ... n one more suprisingly ...
kah mun (s
o call fren)
haha ... she drive t
he car .... to ts ...
we shopping nwatch mov
ie!!!!(mama mia!!!)
not bad for a movie tat sh
ow abt old ppl singing!!
then bumb into so
many ppl...
lik jia shen ... then b
anyak la....
then after tat went ho
me again...
don think its jus tat ...
we hav the stupid idea of going out at
night where i will be the driver!!!
we
ll ...
so the journey begins wit ... fecthing my so call fren ...
then go to leis
uremall...
then jalan pasar
malam...
after pasa
r malam...
then fetch my so ca
ll fren home ...
then me kit ying n hoi
lan went to yum cha...
guess wher
e ??
sagar mountain...
well see the view of kl where ..
. i need to pay petrol for ...
instead my house got !!! the p
referct view of kl!!!
so my fren also say ... yea lo we better go ur house ...
buy 100 plus ... th
en go home!!!
swt ... then fecth my fren back ..
. tat was lik 12am de!!!
then fecth my fren kit ying walau ... mi
dah jam till .... 1@!#@!##!@#@
then ... reach kit ying house at 12.30am
then reach hoi lan hou
se at almost 1am...
then my self go home...
scary my self inside the
car !!! ah!!!
but then was tat i know my fren was
very caring ... ky change memory card for me... so tat i won get sleepy in the car giv me hear song... then hoilan ... keep telling me wat happen don care go to police station ... lol i m so happy !!! n touch!!! thx my fren today i had a great time!!!



SPM 46 days
me n kit ying taking pic in cinema toilet..

mamamia!!! ticket !!


my fren buying the ice cream... so cute ... when she walk back wit two ice cream ..



my fren eating her ice cream ... so yummy ...
the food we eat in pasar malam... one of it .. we makan banyak today!!!



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.