ling ling ling

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2-9-08 ponteng sekolah ...!!!

today i dint go to school omg ...
well no la... jus i forgotten to set the alarm ...
then my maid wake me u
p tat time is already 7 !!!
how m i suppose to reach school on time??
n my father need me to
wake him up always ...
well ... i m kinda the alarm clock for my family ...
so my choice is to continue m
y sleep ... haha ...
then when i wake up its already 11 ...
yea i know i m a pig ...
well wat to do ...??
continue w
atch tv ,...
then s
tudy ....
wa ... rajin le... hahah ... anyways then study till half way ...
darn tired went down stair to eat my lunch ... n watch tv again...
then study again then tis time i really no mood to study ... so ...
i took out a box full of comic book ...
n serch the book tat i wan
to see ...
finally i choos
e wat i want ...
i read then lay tear ... tis com
ic is touching ... love story ...
but i dint think it will get
me everytime i read it ...
haha ... then went to tuition at 8 ...
wa ... i go there my fren ky come back from thailand
so she brought buah
tangan
hahah .... i lik it v
ery much thx ky!!
so bored n us
eless day ...
the comic book i read ...
the buah tangan from ky thx u !!!


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.