ling ling ling

Sunday, September 28, 2008

seminal for BIO n CHEM 28-09-08


me n kit ying node the shirt!!


today... well its seminal whole day ..
from 10 am till 5 pm...
but got break at the midle lo ... if not i really die i tell u...
then me n kit ying wear the same shirt there...so banyak ppl look at us...
then even the teacher ... ask us eh same shirt ah ...
then we say yea... (becoz our shirt got words...)
then he say eh then i should wear someth
ing tat say ... i don need a gf to live...
then i say ... then i should need to waer a t shirt tat say ...
bf ?? who need them ...
haha ...lol tat teacher very funny de ...
continue... we hav chem seminal 1st is a gurl lectural...
well... then she talk talk n talk ...
me n my fren talk talk n talk at the back...
coz no interest in chem ...
untill play till very syok .. till very bising...
gaagagag ....well but also got hear teacher say lo sometimes...
then the same guy tat buli me in the ph
ysic seminal sit beside me again..
he bully me again together wit his partner... my dear fren KIT YING!!!
bully me ah!!! hmmm tat guy ... take my phone... then edit my pic till very ugly !!
omg ... then he is invited to go out wit us to sunway tis oming friday ...
then he say if he dint see tis pic i
n my wall paper at friday ,..
i need to dance in front oeveryone in sunway... lol n my fren help him!!
bad ....
ok shorten ... we had fun in chem class..
then bio .. he went home... he take acc...
so we all start to
be sien de...
out bio lectural... its a gurl ... again .. sien...
yet my formal bio teacher went to hear her seminal...
sit beside me>.<...
so cant talk wit my fren ....
lol.... funnny day !!!


see tis!!! he made de!!! so ugly!!!




No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.