ling ling ling

Monday, September 22, 2008

CIMB BANK useless!!! 22-9-08


today after school ..
i went to tis bank ...
to withdraw money
amount
rm 2500 ...
i take my number de ... jus 10 ppl behind ...
also need me wait half an hour ...
wat the ... ok nvm till my turn de/...
here is wat they say ///


bank person: cik u wan to withdraw?

me: yes...

bank person:oh but we bank under 18 cant withdraw rm2500

me: blurr...

then tat gurl go ask her boss..

boss:yea gurl u cant withdraw .. u should know ... becoz u read tat rules n regulation(in a rude way ) u got parent around?
jus abt to reply...
she walk off n ask another stuff eh under 18 cant wthdraw so many amount of maney right??then come back to me n say u cant withdraw...
(boss also don know wat kind of bank is tis??)

me:blurring...say ok nvm ... so means i cant withdraw?? wit parental care too??

the boss call a chinese guy to explain to me ... i lik wat the u think i don know english??

tat guy:yea miss ....

me: eh i know wat u mean i jus wan to know i can withdraw o not ...

they say: nvm la u whithdraw rm400 1st la....
eh i need to pay something important ?? tomoro n 400 can help me wat ??
and then say wat one day can onli withdraw rm200 coz limited...
then call me withdraw rm 400 ??

me :ok nvm then forget abt it ...walk off...

stupid bank ... next time uunder 18 don go tis bank ...
look down on ppl wit uniform onli ....
the thing tat is most pist me off is when she say ... did u read the rules n regulation ...wat the...

SPM 51 DAYS


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.