ling ling ling

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

port dickson


yes ... is finally outing time for me .... after being jailed in my house for 3 decates( 3 days)
lol i m finally free!!!!
lol ... YAu went thailand for the 3 days... where me ... i stayed home to wait him for his arival to kl...
yea y i dint go out with frens... OPs ... haha cox ... i felt lazy ..
n all i did was yum cha n movies !!! yer kinda pist me off !!!
i went for movie lik straight in a row !!!
OMG ... it felt lik i have no life at all!!! i almost finish the collection of movie tat is up for this month !!!
yeah i have a check list for all the movie i seen!!!
hais it feel lik this

A: hey wanna catch a movie?
ME: wat movie?
A: the ugly truth
ME watch de
A: Gforce?
ME watch de
A final destination?
ME watch de!!!

lol u know its lik so sien the conversation will be lik ... i m buying a grocery...
APPLE? checked
PEar? CHECKED!!!

lol ... hmm yum cha lol it will be also the some crap we willl always cant stop crapping!!!
n the end ... comes to my fuking car!!!
hais ... i really getting fade up of my car .. i scare to drive it ... where no one will rescue me !!!
if the car broke down in the middle of no where...
i will be lik HELP ME PLS>... hais .. no one respond !!!
i m affaird of tat~~~ when i will have a new car???


lol so here is it Yau went thailand for 3 days ... n when he came back its already 12am...
yea i know he is really tired ... but he struggle him self to jus bring me out to play !!!
tats so touching ... well his tiredness in his eye ... lol his face yea he is tired ...
i kinda heart pain though XD
neve guessed tat he would actuallly brought me to port dickson becox ... he was jus saying he would bring me out ... without a destination ...
k ... suprise me n he did ... i actually m happy tat he gave me tat suprise !!!
but kinda dint show cox he is tired i feel kinda bad tat even he is ... he still there to make me happy !!!,,,,

drove there with x-trail ... yea he drove abt 120per km... reach there around 1.30am....
me n him ?? chat in the car .... to jus to wake him up .... dun wan him to get bored n fell asleep rite??
reach our destination where its still raining ....
well kinda sad tat it is !!! ,,, cox neve get to go down n play with the sea water...
the rain going on till abt 1 hour...well me n yau dint really have the patient to wait for the rain to stop b4 it stopped we already jump into the sand with our bear foot n walk along the beach with an umbrella!!!,,,till the rain begins to be heavy we ran back to the car .... n chill...
not long the rain stopped... haha.... we get back on to the beach n took photo ... ...
walk around the small island ... where is surrounded with salt water ... there while we chill for a while n get ready to go home... YAU FOUND TAT HIS CAR KEY LOST !!!
my reaction O.O'' WTF,....
haha lucky was on the island !!! omg fuk i m so so so darn freak out by him .... god!!!

reach home around 6 am ... haha ... i had a fun outing with him...





1 comment:

ιм【Vien】 ♥ мчѕеıF™ said...

so good n romantic horr...
haha...
i envy you..^^

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.