ling ling ling

Sunday, September 20, 2009

lol i was so so so so sien at home ... i had ntg to do ...
so i installed anti virus ...
hahah y anti virus ... i jus found out tat i dun have one hahah swt rite ?? O.O

so while installing ... i was playing roller coster kingdom in facebook ...
i found out tat even my lappie is 4 gb ram it cant go fast while i m downloading ....
fuk all that money for ntg !!!

n then while downloading ... my bro came along ... n then he say i need to upgrade my window desktop ... cox its lame ... shit its lame!!!
so decided to dwonload as well... cox i m bored!! so i found something real cool!!!

ur desktop can rotate abt 360 degree?? amazing ??is look nicer then the pic la ...

n then i downloaded the winflip .... wow its amazing well... but its not tat amazing as the 360 degree dekstop....

n the water dekstop where the dekstop will change every 1 min ... its lik raining more then water ./// lol .... my lappie raining swt lame i know ....



lol so as for my experience i feel tat the nicest is the 360 degree rotating background !!!
best n now i continue back with my game ... n scanning my lappie n found tat there is virus !!! omg tat y my lappie is so lag alll the while...


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.