ling ling ling

Thursday, September 10, 2009

exams!! econs me no lik



ah after my 1st exam!!! i hate exam !!!!
i really do !!!! and u know wat ... the next thing i hate most is...
i hate knowing the result !!!
i got poor result on my econs paper 1 !!!! OM fuking GOD!!!!
i must to work hard during weekends to catch up my marks!!!
hais stress man !!! n also catch up with my other exams lik account n law!!! fuk
n also finishing my group work for malaysian studies!!! by this week while i having exam
wat the fuk ... i feeell lik i doing things at the elevent hour ... tats suck!!!
not goona happen again i hope >.<

wish me luck!!!
i m nervous n fustrated on my self.


here i take this oppotunity since i m blogging,,,,
i wanna say happy birthday to my fren brian lim ...
happy 20th birthday .... hope u will be happy always ...
and also find a gf A.s.A.p
dun need fan me call me intro gurls for u hahahaha


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.