ling ling ling

Saturday, September 19, 2009

19 sept 2009


lol was so bored at home .. i almost slept about 24 hours ....
wow ?? lol cox i m a piggy hahah ...
hmmm ntg to do ... no one called me out i was so darn bored!!!
OMg ... i can feel my wat my head thinking oh wait ... i can,,,,
well jus to describe ... i m so bored !!!
lol .... then at night beh tahan de... my sis say wanna watch G -Force
wow tat movie is so darn cute !!! ok giny pigs !!
omg man....if i were in the movie i feel lik hugging it to death!!!
lol ,... hmmm anyways ... the movie rocks my world ...
the movie start at 12 am ... its a mid night movie ...
so ... we waited there for 2 hours in carls junior ... was also been bored till death !!!
anywasy its worth waiting ...



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.