ling ling ling

Thursday, September 17, 2009

finally !!!!

finally ... my blog will be uploaded as usual ...
finally ... i finish my exam ...
finally ... i have a week of holiday !!!
finally ... i get to wet(go have fun) again !!!!
finally ... haha .... i dun noe wat else got finally liao ....


well since i finish my exams .... i wanted to do so so so so many things ....
but unfortunately ... its seems wat i planned all fail to become....
lol ... lik wat me n my pals planned to go to penang , at the end its jus lik a desert island...
but ... some plans still on .. so ... i will blog abt it ... suprises ... for my blog reader ... hey ...
i tell u now ... then u won be reading my blog rite ... haha anyways ....
i gtg now will blog when i free ... cox my dear fren kah mun wanna use my lappie now///
gtg bye ....


happy gila gila gila gila gila !!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.