ling ling ling

Monday, April 20, 2009

outing wit gilbert





lol today my off day ... went outing wit gilbert ...
hmmm was sleeping at 11am...
was being awaken by him well... his call?

hey yin ping wake up lo we go makan ...
then went downstair ... was rushing lik hell ...
then i went out ... ready de... saw his mom n his sis in the car ...
eathing breakfast wit his family ...
-.-/// tat onli when i know they know abt me a lot .... 
frenly as a mom n a sis ... talk wit me.... n know a lot abt me even i dint tel them abt my stuff...
(gilbert tell de sure)

after tat gilbert need to baby sit his niece .. so bring her along to my house to play nintendo ...
well she was darn happy .. can see tat on her face wit a big smile...

after tat follow him n his family to see doctor... due to his alergy ...
well after doctor went to his house ... to play wit his niece ...
n then ... went out ... to giv money to my frens... 

after tat makan dinner in his house..,
then went out for movies... ahhah .... mall coop nice movie ...
quite funny le////////
hmmm its so sweet tat i get to wtach movie alone wit u !!!
haha 1st time.... well

1 comment:

G-I-L said...

^^

i wan the first pic... lol... my niece and nephew...



u forgot to mention how crazy we waited outside for the doctor. >.<

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.