ling ling ling

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

off day ...


hmmm went to the PMB Marketing office t make a report on the fight tat day ...
wa so scared but when i reach there i saw my boss!!!
she saw the cctv tat day ... fighting ,,,
she ask me... weh christal wa u very stable oh tat day ...
still can stand there count money ... i was lik( walau kena za coz i cpunt money do closing??_) 
swt .... yea then they recorded wat i said tat day wat happen ...
they gave me a letter to pass it to my manager where she is in pavilion...
lol went to pavilion ... talk wit kim fu n issac a bit go home... sleep til

lol went out wit kah kay after tat ....
lol went for a manicure .... lol used abt 63 ...
but its nice .... walau never regret ....
hmmm then kena played by gilbert ,... wit a single message ....
its becoz i neve reply his message .... 
hmmm went for yum cha section in paparich ,,,,
lol talk a lot abt life again well girls gossip a lot ma...
lol then suddenly a waiter taking a dish asking us whether we order this...
we said no n we cant believe the waiter reply us (bagus)
walau eh so za dou...
hmmm then kah kay 1st time drive car fecth me out wor so happy leh ...
thx kah kay .... hehe ....i love u ....
lol although u gonna bang car ... but then ... i still happy tat u still fetch me ... haha
thx my dear ....

1 comment:

G-I-L said...

omfg!!! WAT? she bang her car? u serious?

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.