ling ling ling

Monday, April 13, 2009

sony vaio



i finally get wat i want for ....
a sony vaio .... well today hais was a interesting day ....
wake up went to toilet after receiving a call from kimfu
said tat ... i need to go back work becoz tat malay guy neve come...
then i lik wat the hell today is my off day ... nvm 
 dint go coz when i m approcing to my toilet...
i step on a slimmy liquid which i m still blurr... js woke up
i see wats tat liquid i see its blood oh blood...
ha?~~~!!!! wat ~~~!!! blood!!!!???
tat wats my reaction is .... well i was frighten n its a track leading to my fathers toilet 
well yea my father tat one who is bleeding...
i send him to so call hospital... then find parking i totaly dun care abt my work i reallly cant go ...
in this kinda condition .... well my superiser called me n he scold me ....
n said tat me n all the worker in pavillion all pakat pakatt well my repky becoz i was fustrated...
YEAH I PAKAT DE DUN LIK ? FIRED me LA!!! put down the phone....
continue finding parking n see my father .,..
abt 12 i reach home my father was tired he reast n me my sis n my bro went to pc fair to buy 
my lap top 
sis nintendo wii
bro mouse....
total usage? 
RM4563 
welll my lap top vaio ... cost abt 3388 4gb ram upgraded hard disk 250gb....
lol was funny the wa my bro ask... u need 4 gb ram for wat ?
i reply fly lo!!!! was happy abt my vaio ... 

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.