ling ling ling

Monday, April 27, 2009

fights

there r couple who can live till end of the world...
some ? ended wit jus a ssemtence break up ...
some love each other till mad...
some onli becox they have the word loyalty...
well i seen so many ... i dun know why .... i still cant believe in the world there r couple ...
who the guy can hit the gurl ... n the gurl still beg him to be back...
today as i work /..
i was doing my closing ready to get home ...
suddenly the malay guy gf find him ... wit him holding another phone...
which he use it to text his scandal...
i can feel tat his gf is not stupid... she already know he is up to something...
welll she asked him whos phone is it ... 
he reply is christal's ... i was lik wow know how to use me ...
i lie continue ... as i dun wanna interupt .... i continue doing closing ...
the gf wan to see the phone keep bothering me n beg me she wanna see ...
i gave her ... then she start to check.... n then they start arguing n fighting in front of me...
i were so scared n shock whether i should help her ...
i seen her being kick n slap by her bf .... tats when i remember my father usef to kick my mom...
i really feel lik helping her ,,,, but i dun have the corage to do tat ,,,,
its jus useless is lik i seeing my mom kena kick tay day ... i dint help her ....
i jus dun get after she been kick n slap... she still doesnt gave up...
still asking for the phone n ask him y he do this to her ....
i see her i really feel so heart sick....hais workig here really make me pist off ,...
really can make my mood down .... its jys lik working for hell god ....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.