ling ling ling

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

bored day ////

lol  today was so darn bored.... untill me n kim fu play dress up...
me well i m normal for the dress up coz i m a gurl ma...
but as fr kimfu ... well
his 1st time wearing heels... omg!!! i was laughing lik hell....
hmmm but no pic to prove coz he don let  me to take them...
congrats kimfu ... 
u r officially a women!!!! pure women haha .... swt ... here is the dress upp... 
as for the 1st time kimfu say i look really sexy n pretty coment pls!!!








2 comments:

Shafi said...

hi... i was just going through these Blogs and just drop by.

Coool pics and nice outfits.... but u r missing a good photographer..and outdoors!

And about ur blog.. its very nice. I liked thsoe pictures. I hav to say that u got a bunch of nice friends too...It will take two days if i start reading all of this ! ;)

bye...

X!@o P!nG (LyNnEtE Foo) said...

thx for the comment!!!
thx a lot apreciate

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.